Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ten Things I Don’t Tell People When I First Meet Them

1. I’m addicted to chewing gum. And I like to pop loud bubbles.

2. I sneaked my sister across the Canadian border.

3. I love Nutella. I could eat it on salami and still like it.

4. I once went skinny-dipping at Lake Powell.

5. I have regular nightmares where my teachers are karate villains.

6. I’m in favor of castrating rapists—no repeat offenders.

7. I have a movie star crush on James McAvoy.

8. I hate, hate, hate small dogs.

9. I sing like Barbara Streisand (with laryngitis) in the shower.

10. My life is better than yours.

2 comments:

  1. I think that I knew 5 of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things I've never told you:

    10. I like Nutella more than you do but even I couldn't eat it on salami.

    9. I'm glad I wasn't there at Lake Powell. That kind of togetherness is a bit much for me! :)

    8. I'm afraid of clowns. Creepy!

    7. My church calling is better than yours. You get a snack when you teach the 3 yr olds!

    6. I get character crushes on lots of people: the Weasley twins, Captain Pike from Star Trek, Harvey Spector from Suits, Rick Castle from Castle, Chavez and John Clark from Tom Clancy's books, Boomer from Patrick Robinson's books etc.

    5. I'm crazy about the song Fools Rush In by Rick Nelson.

    4. I think the way Barbra Streisand spells her name is pretentious. Almost like someone adding another "n" on their name.

    3. I may like French food even better than Italian...

    2. Ben & Jerry's Carmel Cone, Phish Food or Chocolate Fudge Brownie all tie for my favorite ice cream flavors.

    1. You so totally rock babe!!

    ReplyDelete