I'd choose Jimmy Stewart hands down. But all the reasons I would choose Jimmy are the same reasons I chose Ryan and time and outside observation has proved me a genius for choosing Ryan over all others.
That's actually tougher than I originally thought. Yes George Bailey is awesome but I think he was also borderline bipolar at times and that's really tough on a relationship. Rhett seemed pretty easy going and he certainly was tolerant of Scarlett's faults. Those are really nice qualities in someone I think. Hmm... Maybe I should date both of them before I decide! :)
Do think I would look good with a Rhett Butler mustache? :)
ReplyDeleteI'd choose Jimmy Stewart hands down. But all the reasons I would choose Jimmy are the same reasons I chose Ryan and time and outside observation has proved me a genius for choosing Ryan over all others.
ReplyDeleteThat's actually tougher than I originally thought. Yes George Bailey is awesome but I think he was also borderline bipolar at times and that's really tough on a relationship. Rhett seemed pretty easy going and he certainly was tolerant of Scarlett's faults. Those are really nice qualities in someone I think. Hmm... Maybe I should date both of them before I decide! :)
ReplyDelete